Tissot Watches – Tissot Watches Seastar line includes the Seastar 1000 Chronograph which measures in at 48mm in diameter and it has ETA C01.211 automatic movement. This movement is often seen in the Swatch distinctive line of chronographs as it’s a more affordable option as opposed to ETA 7750 movement Tissot uses. The Seastar 1000 chronograph can have a choice of a PVD finish matching either the orange and black colored scheme or even the blue and black combination after it can be released. It is not a fashion watch, this newest line towards the Tissot collection features water-resistance to 300 meters and it has a helium-escape valve and sapphire crystal. The combination of minimalist styling with stunning design elements make this timepiece popular with those people who are hunting for a larger chronograph.
Tissot Watches – As everyone understands, the renowned watchmaking house has consistently built a standing of quality, accuracy and innovation. Therefore, there is no secret that Tissot watches are greatly popular by most stylish people. The new addition isn’t any exception. As soon as you laid your eyes onto it, you will for sure ponder over it being a true part of jewelry. Wearing this type of seductive model on your wrist, nearly all lady is not going to go unnoticed in any occasion.
Tissot Watches – There are quite a few different Tissot models for both women and men, known for their stylishness, bold designs, and subtle colors. They hold great store in addition the style and streamline the lines of their watches. They mold them from stainless steel then accent them with a wash of warm colors. Their bands are of an variety as well, which range from a well used link bracelet to some fine leather band. They try to make innovation their main policy by introducing brand new ideas when it comes to watch design. It was Tissot who brought out the first timepieces made from wood, stone, mother of pearl, and plastic.
Tissot Watches – The basic options that come with any Tissot watch include: attractive looks, such as wide dials, bright colors and clearly visible minute and hour pointers. The technical features include the best and original parts. Large numbers for the face in the watch makes it simple to learn enough time even just in deficient light. The Black leather strap lends the added touch of perfection. Above all, buying a masterpiece for example this one is quite much from the limits.
Tissot Watches – Tissot team of creative design, innovative, eccentric and sometimes provides a wide range of conventional and high-tech advanced features than a great many other brands tend not to. With an attractive price to view, as well as a dedication to good quality, reliability and customer care, Tissot is known worldwide for their excellent products.
- Tissot Tradition Men's Leather Quartz Watch
- Date display at the 3 o'clock position Quartz movement
- Swiss-quartz Movement
- Polished stainless steel watch featuring multi-function black dial with date window. Case diameter : 29,8
- 45 mm stainless steel case with Scratch Resistant Sapphirel window
- Swiss quartz movement with analog display
- Explore stunning minimalism with the Tissot® Everytime Large watch.
- Round 316L stainless steel case.
- Adjustable black leather strap.
- Stainless steel
- Chronograph, date display
- Quartz movement
- Dress Watch
- Water Resistant
- Classic stainless steel watch featuring white dial with simple baton indices and day/date window at three o'clock
- 40 mm stainless steel case with anti-reflective sapphire dial window
- Swiss automatic movement with analog display
- Subdials three: 30 minutes, 60 seconds, 1/10th of a second subdials
- Hands luminous silver-tone
- Luminescent hands and markers
- Create a statement of sophisticated style with the Tissot® Chrono XL watch.
- Round 316L stainless steel case with black PVD.
- Brown leather strap with contrast stitching.
- Round chronograph watch featuring black bezel and textured dial with red subdial and seconds hands
- 42 mm stainless steel case with antireflective sapphire dial window
- Swiss quartz movement with analog display
- Round watch featuring corrugated dive-style bezel, luminous hands/markers, and date window at 4 o'clock
- Additional functions include 30-minute, 60-second, and 1/10 second, subdials
- 45 mm stainless steel case with antireflective-sapphire dial window