IWC Watches – The latest styles of IWC watches are some of the best styles that the brand has established. The look and durability as well as the quality have been improving towards perfect within the time. One prominent feature of such watches lies on their amazing statistics, like the depth and height the wrist watch are prepared for plus the amazing calibration of the gorgeous timepieces. In addition, each watch is made carefully by experienced professional watch makers.
IWC Watches – A limited exclusive edition watch continues to be released to profit the Laureus Sport for Good Foundation; IWC is focused on helping disadvantaged children the world over. The Ingenieur Automatic from the IWC Vintage Collection could be the model selected for this benevolent gesture and is also referred to as Igenieur Automatic Edition Laureus Sport for Good Foundation. This will be the fifth year the company has participated in this cause.
IWC Watches – The past two years the Portuguese Automatic model was highlighted. In 2008 the DaVinci Chronograph was the selection, in 2007 the Pilot’s Watch Chronograph Automatic plus 2006 the Portuguese Automatic was the exclusive edition. The watch selected for 2011 is a metal design with a blue dial which is limited by 1,000 pieces.
IWC Watches – Like other IWC Portuguese Automatic watches, the modern variation is sized at 42mm and it is done in fine polished metal case. The silver dial is complemented by gold markers and includes traditional small seconds hand and seven-day power reserve indicator. Beating within the watch is the IWC Caliber 51011 calibre which could be the brand’s biggest automatic in the marketplace. This movement has the brand’s unique Pellaton winding system and delivers adorable 7 day power reserve. The new IWC Portuguese Automatic costs $13,500.
IWC Watches – IWC Watches honored the world-renowned oceanographer while using Aquatimer Chronograph Edition watch. The 20th century hasn’t seen individuals who have influenced and promoted ocean research like he did. In association with all the Cousteau Society, IWC Schaffhausen has become a sponsor and a partner for some time and proudly dedicates this special fifth edition timepiece to “Le Commandant” for this important anniversary named the Aquatimer Chronograph Edition Jacques-Yves Cousteau.
IWC Watches – The latest kinds of IWC watches are some of the best styles how the brand has built. The look and durability and also the quality are actually improving towards perfect within the time. One prominent feature of such watches will lie upon their amazing statistics, including the depth and height the timepiece are designed for along with the amazing calibration of those gorgeous timepieces. In addition, each watch was made carefully by experienced professional watch makers.
- IWC Pilot's Black Automatic Chronograph IW3777-09
- Round case shape
- Water resistant at 60 meters / 200 feet.
- Stainless steel case with a black santoni calfskin leather strap (red backed).
- Stainless steel case; Sapphire glass, convex, antireflective coating on both sides
- Portugieser Chronograph Automatic, self-winding
- Chronograph function with minutes and seconds
- Pre-Owned IWC Portugieser Tourbillon Mystere Retrograde IW5046-01
- Authenticated by WatchFacts. Grade Rating: 97 / Condition: Mint
- Comes with original box and manufacturer's papers offered with this watch
- Stainless steel case with a black alligator leather strap
- Fixed stainless steel bezel
- Silver-plated dial with rose gold-tone hands and index hour markers
- Stainless steel case with a light brown alligator leather strap
- Fixed stainless steel bezel
- Silver dial with rose gold hands and index and diamond hour markers
- Polished stainless steel